paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Coleus

coleus

Here is my plant, my Coleus plant, growing up from the ashes like a Fenix, l’oiseau de feu, a pontiac firebird, like in Stravinsky’s Firebird Ballet in which Vaslav Nijinsky did not dance at all in any way even if I previously thought he might have.  As I already stated, the plant is a cutting from the dying roots and shoots you see before you, contained in the pot.  I put about 5 different cuttings in the soil, and this is the only one that took root.  Hooray.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Anonymous Kelli said...

You are good at plants.

 
At 5:41 PM , Blogger paulette said...

Thank you. You don't suppose it has anything to do with my working in a nursery for the past 3 years do you?

 
At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Kelli said...

That might factor into it, but maybe you just know how to love plants.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home