paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Show Notes and a kind of new song

Hello Hardcore Paulette Fan,
 
Just so you know, the show at Brainwash went really well.  I sold a t-shirt and made my year's income in one fell swoop, all at once, in a single transaction.  After heated and protracted negotiations between parties, I sold the "Shut the Fu## Up" t-shirt for $7.5 million.  I'll be donating most of the money to the republican committee to re-elect the president and to another non-profit called "Eliminate Public Education" based here in Oakland. 
 
And I made a recording of this song I'd only recorded sloppily on a video.
 
As I'm sure you know, songs about showing off your ass are huge right now, and if there's a bandwagon, I always try to be the first one to jump on.
 
Here's my Ass song.
 
 
Love,
 
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home