paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Buy a Paulette T-shirt

in an attempt to waste my time, I hand painted these unpopularly sized t-shirts to sell when we went on tour in November, and now it’s December, and I still have them.  Are you a Medium or Large size with a love of Paulette.  Well, we can help you.  Only $20.00 each plus shipping, and you or your loved one will not be able to stop smiling while wearing or simply owning one of these beauties.  Fruit of the loom 100% cotton.  I can also make one your size if you’d like.

t-shirts

omigod, it’s a guitar.

t-shirt3

the enlightened one.

t-shirts1

yet another beautiful guitar, jiggling this time

t-shirts2

incredible balancing act

t-shirt4

everybody’s favorite sea creatures

t-shirt6

“Use your words” they tell me.

t-shirt5

a kitty by a rock and some grass

Love Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home