paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

SPAM

Hi mailing list devotee,
 
I'm playing saturday night in oakland at Book Zoo's 9th anniversary party.
 
14 glen ave off of piedmont avenue in oakland saturday december 17th.
 
I'll show up late and play a set around 9 or 10 p.m.
 
I made a radio bit for it, so blast it on your radio show.
 
I've also been doing investigative journalism.
 
if you have any mailing list advice, let me know.  I have a facebook page where I post a lot of crap that I do, and I send this stuff out too.  there are too many ways to post crud on the freakin' internet.  feel free to friend me on facebook.
 
I also post a lot of crud on my blog.
 
Yours,
 
Paulette

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice post

your blog is also amazing, pls look also at mine and become a friend too :)

XO, Carmen
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home