paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Spam: Music and more

Dear Adoring Fans,

Here's some spam.

It's a link to a song inspired by the manual labor i've been doing at my Siberian prison camp job.  Somehow I offended the powers that be and now I'm a long term guest of the GULAG.  I suppose it's better than being unemployed.  I suppose.

It's called "Born to Lift" and many of my inmates think it's a humdinger of a melody.  In fact, it inspired a riot last night before dinner.  Nobody died or anything, but a number of people were severely injured, and a number are going to solitary confinement today.

But let's look on the bright side of things. 

Here's a new INTERVIEW.  This time, it's with my friend and bandmate, Jules Worsley.  People are saying it's "a compelling Grisham-like read," and so you know it must be true if PEOPLE are saying it.

Have a lovely day.

Paulette


1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Jaina Bee said...

I'm rioting right now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home