paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Spam: Paulette on Let's Paint TV



Hello Dear Reader,

The trip to LA was fun.

I spent $40.00 on gas and about $13.00 on food. The show had about 5900 hits or something like that, so I'm obviously on my way toward lifelong financial security. Finally!!!

I ate a sausage egg mcmuffin and a whopper junior on the way down on thursday. On the way back up, I had the ultimate breakfast sandwich which contains two eggs, bacon and ham. I also had another egg sandwich, columbian coffee, some reese's peanut butter cups and a bunch of citrus fruit given to me by my cousin john and his gal.

I liked the citrus fruits a lot, the mandarin oranges, lemons, oranges and kumquats, all of which grow in their yard.

Thursday night, we bbq'd pork chops and ate them with an iceberg lettuce salad with tomatoes and spicy rice. I drank about 3/4 of a lithuanian beer and got a buzz because i drank it before we ate at 10:00 p.m.

Thursday night, we had a "rehearsal" broadcast on the internet, and it was rather fun.

The dogs are well as are the cats. We walked the dogs twice.

I was going to do a look back at 2008, but I've since decided that an unreflected life is worth living.

Let me try to sum it up briefly. I turned 40. I lost my job, my apartment building caught on fire and i had smoke damage in my apartment, I got tendonitis in my hands, I got a job at a christmas tree lot.

But I wrote some songs and made new friends and made t-shirts and sold a download of the song "Elsie" in Australia, Europe, UK and CAnada.

Have a Lovely day!

Paulette

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Jaina Bee said...

Are there any other creative geniuses in your family? (And I DO mean besides you and your cousin!)

Or, if you prefer it this way: are there any other total freaks in your family?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home