paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spam: Recipe Request, Important Interview and New Song

Dear Reader,

Happy Thanksgiving,

I hope you have a lovely day today.

First off, my friend, Kat, included me in this e-mail recipe pyramid scheme, but I begged off because I send out too much crud as it is. This made her sad. So If you have any recipes YOU use, send them to me, and I will forward them to Kat who will be overjoyed.

Secondly, I did another interview, this time with my friend Mark Hanley.

http://paulettethehumanbeing.blogspot.com/2008/11/important-hanley-mark-interview.html

Thirdly, I have a new cause on Facebook called "Stop Education in Schools", and I made this song to help maintain our abnormally high level of morale.

http://www.pauletteinternational.com/music/stupidteachers.mp3


Love Always,

Paulette



1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Is this a spam recipe request or a request for Spam recipes? I only ask because my friend Cat was recently requesting the latter on her radio show. Is it a coincidence, or yet another Spam-related Christmas miracle?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home