paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Spam: Proposition 8 protest song..."Capable of Monogamy"

Dear Reader,
 
You might know about California's Proposition 8 passing.  You might also know that it specifically targeted Gay people and their pursuit of Gay Happiness and Gay Rights.
 
In protest, I wrote this song.
 
Please sing along with joy!!!!
 
 
I'm gay but I'm capable of monogamy
I want to go public with my love
Some folks are afraid,
but I know they'll be brave
and let me be monogamous in peace.
 
I'm gay
I'm so so gay
and i'm happy
oh so happy gay
cause today's
my wedding day
I'm gay I'm gay I'm gay
 
what if gays are human beings
maybe they should have some rights
some rights, some rights to be happy
hap hap hap hap happily married
 
Love Always,
 
Paulette

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me be the first of many many many to not say, "hats off to you and thanks for your words unity and awesomeness!" peace! --RD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home