paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spam: I'm playing at the Bazaar Cafe in sf tonight 6 p.m.

Dear Complete, Unadulterated, Enabling, Apologistic Fan,
 
I'm mostly unemployed, so if you want to come kick me when I'm down, come see me tonight at the Bazaar Cafe in SF (San Francisco) at 6:00 P.M. (six in the evening).  I'll play first for about 30 minutes.
 
Bazaar Café
5927 California Street, between 21st & 22nd Avenues
San Francisco, CA
(415) 831-5620
 
I still have some degree of tendonitis, so I'm not going to be scheduling any more shows until i'm all better.  I'm not sure typing is the best for it either, but i have to do something.  From what i've read, if you don't let tendonitis heal, it can become chronic (permanent), and for some reason, that little caveat motivates me to take action or inaction as the case may be.
 
In other news, I interviewed my cousin, John Kilduff a.k.a. Mr. Let's Paint, and posted it on my blog.  So far, many people have not said, "It's far and away the best interview I've ever read, and I wanted it to go on forever!!!"
 
 
 
Have a lovely week!!
 
Sincerely,
 
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home