paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Important Hanley, Mark Interview

Dear Reader,

Here is my interview with my friend, Mark Hanley. He plays music in a band called boatclub, and when he's not doing that, he's doing other things.


P: Hi Mark. Here are the questions.

P: What is your name?

M: My name is Hanley

P: Do you have a favorite letter in the English alphabet? If so, please explain.

M: favorite letter...it was W. the current administration has ruined that for me. gotta come up with a new fave.


P: How do you feel about Adam Smith's view of free markets?

M: Adam Smith's view of free markets? I feel sad about it


P: Do you think music is good or bad?

M: music can be a very good and beneficial thing. it can also be quite evil. I feel sad about that, too.


P: How do you feel about ducks in general?

M: I like ducks. they're quite tasty



And so ends another exciting interview. Stayed tuned for another rip-roaring, spine tingling interview in a week or so.

Love Always,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home