paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Spam: Too Much Information

Hello Zealot,

I know how much you like it when I ramble, but I kind of just want to get to the point right now.

I'm working in a Christmas tree lot.

It's rather strenuous and it makes me tired, sore and dirty.

Here's a song I wrote about it.

Christmas Trees Are Killing Me


I posted another unbelievably engrossing interview on my weblog. This time I interviewed my friend, Tom Carns.

Tom Carns Interview


I'm playing New Year's Eve again at the Indian/Pakistani restaurant, Tikka Masala, on Haight street in San Francisco. New Year's Eve falls on the 31st of December this year.


The Milagro Salon at 5269 Broadway in Oakland is featuring on it's wall 18 gloriously illustrated pages of the "Bunny and Dude" book that Tom Carns and I have been working on for too long. I did the illustrations.

Say hi to Jenny or Loretta, the Hairists there.

Here's a song I wrote for their salon.

Milagro Salon Song

Concisely Yours,

Paulette




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home