paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Latest Generation Couldn’t Care Less About Internet

IMG8

A poll by the Oakland California group, Polls Are Us, shows that the latest generation of human beings, known as Generation Yay, couldn’t really care less about the internet because they are in love with all things natural and outdoorsy.

And so I did my own informal interview with some members of Generation Yay, and they ran thusly:

P:  How do you feel about the internet?

Gen Yayer 1:  Me?, I couldn’t care less about the internet.  It’s stupid and I hate it.  I’d rather be outside breathing fresh air and watching butterflies fly by the neighbors’ cat.

P:  And you?

Gen Yayer 2:  It just seems like such a waste of time, sitting in a chair looking at a bunch of lights as though they really meant something.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home