paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Canned Ham: Storytelling Time

A Really Import Art Opus
 
Dear Human Being,
 
My Friend, Carol, turned me on to The Mighty Boosh, and I really liked it and watched all episodes, some more than once, and this inspired me to make a video story about the boring subject of Art.  Thank you Carol!
 
The whole team at Paulette International Studios in Oakland labored on the video for 3 months, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, totally jacked on tea and small coffee samples from trader joes' sampling area.  Some of the crew were hospitalized for exhaustion and I'm facing a number of OSHA lawsuits, and I've been reprimanded by the Bureau of Bad Business Practices for cruelty and inhumanity to my employees, but I'm not too worried because I'm gonna ship the whole operation overseas to avoid these problems in the future, because I realize how important it is that you're entertained and kept from thinking too deeply about your life.
 
So here it is, at the top of the page.
 
And I'm playing at U & I liquor store on telegraph ave tomorrow from 6 to 7, and then from 7 to 9 with cousin john at Smokey's Tangle in Oakland as part of the Temescal Neighborhood Art Hop.
 
Love,
 
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home