paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spam: Yet Another Art Opening SATURDAY 3/7/09

Dear Super Fan,

In a continued effort to buoy the US Economy, I will be playing at yet another art opening at Smokey's Tangle in Oakland, CA.

Smokey's Tangle
4709 Telegraph Ave.
Oakland, CA 94609

The show is called "imitation zoo". 

I don't fully understand what "Imitation Zoo" is, was or will be, but I'm somehow qualified to put my visual art in the show.

In the spirit of not knowing, I made this jingle for the shindig.

IMITATION ZOO JINGLE

Now get your thinking caps on good and tight, because the following information might be construed as confusing if you are on bad drugs.

I'm playing on SATURDAY 3/7/09 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. roughly.

The opening is two nights, and Saturday is the SECOND night.


In other news, I bought a pot for my new houseplant donated to me by Jenny of Milagro Salon.

I also paid $1.38 plus tax to buy some sequoia redwood tree seeds.

Love Always,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home