paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Friday, March 12, 2010

SPAM: Story by Tom Carns and Paulette Nichols

Hi fan,
 
I was just called by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  I told the woman i didn't have any money.  The woman was pushy.  she wanted me to mail out 15 letters to people.  I think i would have done it, but i was busy writing this really important e-mail.  I think i will go to hell or that maybe my selfishness puts me in hell already.  Does anybody out there have leukemia or lymphoma, or do you know somebody who has or has had it?  I'll understand if you never want to have anything to do with me again.
 
As many of you know, I've been working on a story not about leukemia or lymphoma with Tom Carns, the Man, for about 35 years now, and this is what we've done with it so far.  Thanks to Sonya to who had the idea to put the art into a slideshow.
 
 
 
Also, a number of you may know and love bob and ray.  Here's a song i made using some words from one of their bits.
 
 
I made this song for my friend Chandler because it's his birthday soon and I'm thankful that he's still alive.  His wife is super lovely too.
 
Go buy his music. 
 
 
Selfishly and Myopically Yours,
 
Paulette
 
p.s.
 
Let me know if you want me to tell you my really boring story about my scanner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home