paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

SPAM: Paulette Sells Out

Dear Phan,
 
Here's a video of me, Paulette, playing a song I wrote a number of years back when i was living in Stockton, CA.
 
I thought I'd dust it off and see I could find any relevance in it, relevance to my life I mean.
 
 
The audio lost something in the upload, so the guitar kind of sounds like it's under water at times, but I have budgetary limitations, so you might have to get used to it if you want to watch any upcoming, fantastically interesting and enthralling videos. 
 
Welcome to the hell of the 21st Century.  Technology will set us free from our bodies so that we won't have to lift fingers or burn calories or use any muscles whatsoever forever.
 
Love,
 
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home