paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

my la trip





Dear Fan,

I went to la. It was fun.

I think my favorite part of the trip was sitting on my cousin john's couch, watching an exercise video and drinking beer.

We watched the world series. Go Phillies!

I saw chevy commercials about 16 times. I promise never to buy a chevy.

We walked May the wonder dog. Serena hasn't been feeling well. She has a bum ankle.

We bbq'd chicken and zuchini.

Kimon came and played on day one of Let's Paint TV.

On day two of Let's Paint TV, Cousin John had a meltdown on his show because his internet TV channel was favoring another show.

We went to two thrift stores and ate tacos at a mexican restaurant.

We saw some chickens.

My face dried out and became chapped.

I went to tea and danced with adults and a kid.

I played the Tomorrow Show.

I ate halloween candy and gave some to neighbor kids.

We ate cheese sandwiches.

I bagged groceries at trader joes when we shopped there.

I played at the Steve Allen Theatre for about 10 minutes to a crowd of about 30. Some of them seemed to enjoy it. Nobody assaulted me after the show.

My car made it.

I brought "The Poisonwood Bible" to read, but I didn't really read it at all.

I recently finished "Anna Karenina". It's about some woman named Anna.

If you'd like elaboration on any one of these fascinating events, just ask.



Paulette


3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Jodsworth said...

Kimon Kirk?

The Tomorrow Show?

Did you put chapstick on your chapped face?

Sorry to hear of Cousin John's Let's Paint TV meltdown.

Will either day of Let's Paint TV be available online?

Hooray for your car!

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger paulette said...

yes, mr. kirk.

not the old one with tom snyder.

i put some blistex stuff and moisturizer on it.

john is fine now.

i'm sending you the link through fuckbook.

car was a champion, thank the universe!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Jaina Bee said...

Who's that baby? Love the chapeau!

(Now my word verification is "palgiba")

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home