paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Spam: Sugar and Fat and Let's Paint TV

Beloved lovers,

Remember to come see Let's Paint TV live at Smokey's Tangle this Friday 5/29/09 at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 5/30/09 at 5:00 p.m.

Smokey's Tangle
4709 Telegraph Ave
Oakland, CA

Phone:  5104500150
Email:  gallery@smokeystangle.com

In other news, here's a piece of music with words entitled, "Sugar and Fat"


I eat sugar and fat
and then I watch TV
I eat sugar and fat
and then I fall asleep
sugar and fat yeah


Hope to see you on Friday or Saturday.

With All Due Diligence,

Paulette



1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Thomas - Zithea said...

Hi Paulette, are you still in contact with beloved Landra Tankha from SF? I came to your Blog searching for her and viewed the Halloweeny-picture of you two from November 2007.(I commented there in your Blog). I'm Thomas from Germany and Landra and I know us from Switzerland August 1997 and London March 1998, where we intentionally met us. Would you mind greeting her from me and send her my contact-data? :-) (if she likes)? My contact-data: givemesometruth@arcor.de Best wishes Thomas F.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home