paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spam: Stop Making That Noise

Dear Fan,

A couple of weeks ago, my niece and nephew and cousin and his gal visited from Phoenix, AZ.  I'm calling my cousin's kids "niece" and "nephew" because that's what philipino people do, and they're obviously smarter than europeans.

My niece and nephew helped to hatch "Fork in the Ketchup", "Ninety-two Toyota Tercel" and this extremely important song I'm sending you now, "Stop Making That Noise."

Me and the kids were in the back seat of the rental car headed toward alcatraz, the prison, while cuz and his gal were up front.  Niece was humming, and like a bad influence, i showed her how to flap your lips while humming.  Nephew chimed in, and Cuz took it for about 30 seconds before he said, "that's about enough of that."  I apologized profusely for corrupting youth, and as a display of remorse I made this song thingy. 

Long live lip flappers!!!

Stop Making That Noise


Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home