paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Four Boring, Tiny Pieces



Dear Boring Music Aficianado,

It is with boring pleasure that I present these little
pieces that I put together when I was about 19 or 20.

I had just dropped out of my first year of college at
Cal Poly SLO and was back in my home town of Stockton,
attending junior college, living again with my
parents, wondering whom I was much as I do now.

I was studying English, and I met this group of about
5 or 6 friends who all knew each other. I knew two of
them peripherally, but when hanging out with them, I
got the idea to do musical sketches of/for four of
them. I don't know exactly what I was thinking, but
each piece has a person's first initial over it in my
music notebook.

Isn't that neat.

Four Boring, Tiny Pieces

Love,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home