paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Paulette + Pillowgoat = Dynamite!!!!!!!

Dear Devoted Fan,

Just to keep you up on every wonderfully interesting little thing that I do, I have to tell you about my latest collaboration with the world famous artist, Pillowgoat.

Pillowgoat is famous for his Unfunny Jokes and his Rock and Roll Naked book. He's also famous for how he walks, talks, eats, sleeps, dances, rows, jumps and hiccups.

And just now, today, I had the pleasure of collaborating with him on my latest Musical Event Flyer. We had so much fun doing it, it was as though we weren't even working, toiling, or laboring in any way whatsoever. We laughed and sang all the while, and in the end, we came up with this fantastic flyer.


I hope you have as much fun looking at and studying it as we had making it. Feel free to copy it and share it with all of your friends, and be sure to visit Pillowgoat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home