paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My Bike Ride 6/30/08

I rode my bike to get tea in Berkeley, CA

There was a woman with overt mental problems at the cafe, so that was exciting if you like that kind of thing. If you don't like that kind of thing, it wasn't exciting.

I asked a woman if I could share a table with her. She said, "Yes," and I started to do so, but the neighboring table opened up, so I didn't have to share. I hate sharing. Sharing is bad. Only bad people share. Lazy people who get to the cafe late have to share. Don't share...ever, it's bad. If you share, you are bad. But it's fun to share, to be bad. I like to be bad and share. I don't want to be good if I can't share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home