paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Paulette's Portland Series Arrives Safely in Oakland

This is a picture of houses.

This is a picture of a river.

This is a picture of a city.

Paulette's Portland series, 3 paintings from when she stayed in Portland, Oregon during the summer of 2015, arrived safely in Oakland, California today where they will be shown nowhere at no exhibition.  Said one Oaklander, "I'm excited not to go see Paulette's Portland series.  It's great that they're not showing anywhere.  I like to not do anything, and this gives me a great opportunity to do so."

When asked what the paintings are for, Paulette replied, "I made them because I felt like it, and I'm having a show in 2018 with Kristen Brown at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, so maybe I'll put these in the 2018 show."

When asked how she transported them, Paulette replied, "I drove them in my car without an air-conditioner in the midday sun for hours on end.  My car has an internal combustion engine that burns gasoline, so when I drive it, it's as though there's a little fire in it that's constantly burning, and I feel like I'm carrying an Olympic torch when I drive."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home