paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Paulette Plays "Pink Saturday" 6/26/10 in SF

Dear Fellow Human Being,
 
I feel the time has come in our relationship when I need to tell you all something which you may not already know about me, something that might confuse your or immediately kill you or which may kill you slowly and painfully.
 
I'm transgendered.
 
And in an attempt to become even more myself, i'll be playing on "pink saturday", the day before the Pride Parade, at Magnet in San Francisco.  On the Magnet website I'm billed as "more", which is perfect because my ego has grown to the size of Dick Cheney's, and I need all the humility i can get.  I'll play for 20 minutes.
 
It's kind of a large window, 5 p.m. to midnight.  I have a feeling that I'll play 7 ish, but don't quote me.
 
Saturday, June 26, 5 pm - midnight 
GAWK Presents: Live Music in the Castro
Walgreen's parking lot 
GAWK presents live performances by Prognosis Negative, Little Black Bats, Video wine Party, Enzo Lombard, Kat Nguyen, Shea Van Winkle, and more (Paulette).

Jon Sugar MC's as a number of local queer bands will be performing in the Walgreen's parking lot just next door to Magnet as part of the Saturday evening pride celebrations. The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will be asking for a suggested donation of $7 as you enter the Castro neighborhood but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
 
Magnet
4122 18th Street
San Francisco, CA
94114
 
In other news, my new cd's are here, at the Paulette International offices, so I'll have some to sell at the show.  So be sure to change all your plans on Saturday so that you can come see me play and buy one of my fancy new cd's for $10.00 or all 100 for $500.00.  I will sign it or them for you with my very own signature.
 
In other news, I'm going to have a cd release party in about a month in a half, and I will let you know the date as soon as I am able to.
 
Every day before and after that date will be a cd party, so get ready to party every day for the rest of your short little life.
 
More news.
 
Two radio people played some more of my music, one in Ottawa Canada, the other in Medford, MA. 
 
I'm trying to get on the Jimmy Kimmel show, and here's my Dear Jimmy song.
 
 
 
Love Always,
 
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home