paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fw: SPAM: That Time of Year Again




Dear Devoted Far,
 
I'm taking indications of interest on my latest cd entitled, "Paulette:  The New Norte Americana"
 
In other words, let me know if you'd like to pay money for it.
 
The CD will come in a "sleeve" and have "art".
 
Featured are Sonya Hunter and Erik Pearson with songs cowritten by Mary Liebau.  And there's a song co-written with the monster songwriting team of  D. O'neill, and B. Brooks.
 
Preview the art Brian Brooks did HERE.
 
Here is the song list, 29 songs and 37 minutes of music for $10.00 and $3.00 shipping in the US, the country i live in.
 
 
1. Where's My Horse 2. Parker House Rolls Live 3. Worst Song Ever 4. I Love to Sing 5. Horses Are Fun 6. Smoking 7. Animals 8. Unpopular Culture 9. My Bread Went Bad 10. Center of Universe 11. Corn is My Friend 12. Scratchin on the Porch 13. Oakland 14. Warmer Than San Francisco 15. Miserable Retail 16. Hank Williams 17. Camp Food 18. Maybe Babies 19. Fly Fishing 20. Eighteen 21. Food Here 22. Lightning 23. Older 24. Drinking a Lot 25. Neighbor's Dog 2 26. Too Many Roosters 27. Tomatoes 28. Neighbor's Dog 29. Speedy and Flash
 
Amor,
 
Paulette

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Jaina Bee said...

Or do I leave my covetous message here? YES! I want! Claro que si.

(By the way, my word verification is "sherump.")

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home