paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Deletable SPAM: Too things

Hi Lovely People,
Two Things:
As you know, I'm now on the internet in the form of a "webcast", and it's like having a radio show with video.
I'm having my second show on
04/14/2010: 12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Paulette Plays Music and talks about nothing
If anybody wants to play music or sing with me on the show, let me know. 
Thing 2
I'm in a band called "boatclub".
here's the website.
We're playing at the EAGLE TAVERN in sunny san francisco, CA
Thurs April 15th:
BOATCLUB
(ex Rain Parade!)
GARY FLOYD
(of The Dicks)
JENNY KERR
If you come to see me, just know that we will play my song, "Transgendered,"and maybe another one if the mood is right.  I'm trying to sell the band on the gay marriage song since there might be some gay people in attendance.
Bring your chaps!!!
Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home