paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

U-Kill-It Success Story


Dear People who've already received one Spam e-mail from me today,

I forgot to add....

My Friend Mary who raises sheep and has beautiful border collies in New York State recently wrote me the following e-mail. "I want you to know how many people here in my little Hillbilly Nation community know and sing and love yourU-Killit song!!..

Just the other day there I was stopped whilst buying chicken food and a funny looking dirty little dairy farmer asked for me to sing to him. I replied. sing?? Sing what?? .. you know the one..the one about the .. "Kill your own meat"%&%&%&!!!!!

I was just at the slaughterhouse yesterday.. dropping off a pig and some lambs and don't you know at least 3people there wanted me to sing it for them!!"

Here's the song if you haven't heard it.

http://pauletteinternational.com/music/ukillit.mp3

Love,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home