paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Songs Part 1



Dear You,

I'm not christian.

I went to catholic church when i was a kid until i was 13 or so.

Any religion that has the power to divide people is my kind of religion.

I like these songs because they make me think of nifty things like people singing together. I sang them by myself because I have sociopathic tendencies. I think I got the idea to do this because I was drinking tea in a corporate cafe, and they were piping in christmas music. I figured that if there were so many boring christmas songs, why not add to them. There are other new seasonal tunes on



Also, I'm playing at Tikka Masala in San Francisco on New Years Eve. I don't know who else is going toplay, but i think it will be interesting.

Tikka Masala 1668 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA.


It has recently come to my attention that i've been bombarding you, dear reader, with spam. I beg of you, please let me know if you want off this list. I can take you off the list, and you can check my blog if you want to see if I'm doinganything.


Sincerely,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home