paulette's hypermeaningful weblog

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Republican Primaries




Dear Lovely People,

I just got my piano tuned, so i'm kind of excited about that.I'm teaching piano in people's homes, so tell every person you know. $40 per hour add $5.00 for travel within reason. We all know that democrats are communists and terrorist sympathizers, so i wanted to help get you acquainted with your choices for president. I took some time off from not being on tour to write this song which helps to illustrate my political confusion.

http://pauletteinternational.com/music/republicanroster.mp3

Paulette Chequessett t-shirts are looking probable, so i'm kind of excited about that. I can give you a special bulk rate on 36 beautiful paulette t-shirts of various sizes. At the bulk rate, they'd cost you about $400.00, so let me know if you'd like to own 36 lovely t-shirts for yourself and your loved ones. Individually, they'll be $15.00, so get your checkbook out and get ready to have the time of your life.

I will play in San Francisco at the Magnet men's center again on February 23.

Happy New Year still.

Love Always,

Paulette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home